- Platforms and flats were moved from the theatre into the storage garage
- Sorcerer's Apprentice set pieces moved from the upper green room into the basement
- Piano was tested and moved into place for the OLD EARTH concert next week
- Masking panels and suitcase props were put into place for the concert
- Todd Mrozinski's paintings were taken down and secured to allow for the next installation
- Rehearsal for COMPATIBLE took place in the downstairs rehearsal room
- Rehearsal for THE DELIVERY took place in a side room
- Rehearsal for TIME DOESN'T HEAL ALL WOUNDS in the upstairs apartment
- Rehearsal for SHOOTING STARS in the theatre
- Angie Zimmerman's art exhibit was hung in the gallery
- Publicity Committee met outdoors in the parking lot---thankful for wonderful weather, finally!
There has been a whirlwind of activity at Inspiration Studios. Yesterday was the best example of that. With an art exhibit opening this weekend, a concert next weekend, and the upcoming Original One-Act Festival, it seemed Thursday was the day for many groups to meet at Inspiration Studios to get things done.
Erico Ortiz was born in Cayey, Puerto Rico and was raised in Milwaukee. He earned his undergraduate degree at Marquette University (Spanish Education) and a Masters Degree from UW-Milwaukee (Administrative Leadership). After working for Milwaukee Public Schools (teacher, administrator) for 33 years, it was time for retirement and a new direction.